2/21/09

flyers and whatnot

Here's a bunch of things I made for people this year. Flyers for Cosmic Monkey Comics, Album art for the band Caregiver, Poster for the band Howie And The Hot Knives, and a caricature of my favorite lady friend.




Cosmic Monkey Comics. The finest shoppe in towne for all your nerdy needs.


Howie and the Hot Knives. The finest rock n roll for all your stoney needs.




Caregiver. Two freaks who make cacaphony. This is the layout for their demo CD. Fold-up poster with Red Cross window cut-out.


My beautiful baby.

No comments:

Info

My photo
I work the graveyard shift at a factory, I listen to all kinds of shit on my headphones all night. I feel compelled to make dozens and dozens and dozens of fliers for shows in hopes that someday I will be a competent artist. (Never gunna happen.)